Larking Gowen and Macmillan take a look back at what they have achieved through the Larking Gowen Half Marathon seriesFind out more
Corporate Social Responsibility
One of the values of Larking Gowen is working in partnership - which includes the communities in which we operate. How we work in a collaborative way and contribute to the wellbeing of these communities is the purpose behind Larking Gowen Community.
Larking Gowen Community is a way of engendering pride in what we do and what we stand for - demonstrating that, when we flex our collective muscle, what can be achieved is considerable.
It encourages all staff to think beyond the technical and day to day work we do - and think how we can help individuals and organisations in other ways; off the clock. Examples of the type of activites include:
- Charity days
- Mentoring businesses and individuals
- Personal committee memberships of community organisations and sports clubs
- Half marathon sponsorships in Ipswich and Norwich
- Membership of Norfolk Pro-help
- Volunteering days
- Local and National Institute participation
- Public service broadcasting
- Work experience
- Attendance at schools for careers purposes
- Advising the not for profit sector