Case study - B&B Skip Hire Limited - Business Sale
B & B Skip Hire are a waste transfer and recycling centre skip business based in Beccles, Suffolk.
MHA Larking Gowen assisted the shareholders in the sale of their busines to Knights Anglia Limited, having chosen them as the preferred acquirer following a full sales process.
We helped manage the deal from start to finish and managed to secure the shareholders an exceptional deal value.
Steve Lake, Director and shareholder of B & B Skip Hire Limited said:
“We received an excellent service from MHA Larking Gowen. Jack and his team went above and beyond to ensure we got a great deal. We were made to feel valued and supported throughout the entire process which, for several reasons, took a more convoluted journey than expected. We are very grateful for the advice and understanding with which everything was explained. We look forward to retirement with peace of mind.”
Jack Minns, MHA Larking Gowen Assistant Manager said:
“It was really pleasing to advise the shareholders on the sale of their family business. They deserve enormous credit for building such a successful business which is clearly very well respected within their local community. We are delighted to have introduced the buyer, Knights Anglia, and are confident that they will continue to drive the business forwards for many years to come.”
MHA Larking Gowen Corporate Finance was asked to undertake the following work:
- Marketing the business for sale on a confidential basis, including identifying and directly approcaching potential buyers.
- Preparing the sales documentation.
- Negotiating with interested parties.
- Handling financial due diligence enquiries.
- Assisting solicitors to draft the legal paperwork.
- Co-ordinating the deal to enable the vendors to concentrate on running the business.