TEPS Summary of Service
Thursday, 20 December 2018
When you subscribe to our service we are able to make a claim against our insurance policy held with Professional Fee Protection in respect of our fees incurred (up to £100,000 per claim unless otherwise indicated), when we defend a client who is subject to various events.
The main exclusions in our service are as follows:
- The cost of making good any deficiencies in books, records, accounts or returns.
- Claims which originate from any matter which existed before the first period of insurance except where full disclosure has been made and the increase in risk has been accepted in writing.
- Minimum wage, student loan and tax credit enquiries.
- Amended returns (exclusion limited to matters relating to the item(s) that have been amended).
- Returns which have been submitted more than 90 days late. Full details available on request.