General Practice – Legal and Accountancy update
Tuesday, 26 February 2019
Larking Gowen Partners Andrew Burwood and Lizzy Lloyd will be speaking at the latest event, hosted by Mills & Reeve.
This event will cover:
Partnerships & Primary Care Networks
- The future of the GP partnership model following the outcome of the Partnership review.
- The practical legal and accountancy steps that can be taken to address recurring issues within GP partnerships.
- The proposed role of Primary Care Networks within The NHS Long Term Plan and some top tips when it comes to their establishment and development.
- The future of GP premises following the outcome of the GP premises review.
- The practical legal and accountancy steps that can be taken to address recurring issues within GP premises (both leased and owned).
- Contract updates (to the extent known at that time).
- The contract changes for 2019/20.
When and where?
Tuesday 26 February 2019
Mills & Reeve, 1 St James Court, Whitefriars, Norwich NR3 1RU
Refreshments will be provided on arrival and lunch will be served after the event to allow you to network and raise any specific or individual issues with the speakers.