We think rewarding our teams is extremely important and offer a range of core and optional benefits, giving you flexibility to choose what’s important to you.
We foster a caring culture which is employee centric, flexible and supportive. Our benefit package is designed to support you through life’s journey and underpin your financial wellbeing.
As well as a competitive salary, relative to our marketplace and your skills and experience, you will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Enhanced paid annual leave
- Support for your continued development including training, courses, webinars, leadership and management development, and continuing professional development programmes
- Professional subscription paid
- Enhanced pay for maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Enhanced sick pay
- Income Protection in case of incapacity
- Life assurance
- Medicash Cash Plan – cash back for treatments and therapies
- Holiday and flu vaccinations
- Discounted gym membership, holidays, retail and lifestyle offers
- Corporate membership providing discounts on theatre and arts
- Pension scheme (salary exchange)
- Full wellbeing programme including health and fitness services, counselling and mental health support, legal and consumer advice
- Team socials and activities
- Holiday purchase
- Enhanced pension
- Medical Insurance
- Rewards for your suggestions
- Rewards for referring new clients
- Career Break Scheme
We are very active in our local communities and have a strong sense of social responsibility. Our teams actively support fundraising for charities, and we sponsor local events.