Skip to main content Skip to footer

Share this page

facebook logo  X logo  Linked in logo

Furnished holiday letting - tax guide

Are you thinking of letting a furnished holiday property? Caravans, lodges, flats and houses are all treated as FHLs if they meet the relevant criteria.



Sign up to receive the latest news from Larking Gowen

facebook logoX logoLinked-in logorss logo

Cookie Notice

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.
Find out more here