Social Enterprise Accounting
At Larking Gowen we offer a full accounting and consultancy service for social enterprises, from finding the right legal structure for your organisation to guiding its future development. We'll clarify tax and reporting issues, and keep you abreast of any oncoming legislation that will affect you.
With changes in the provision of health and local authority services, and with the formation of new companies with a community-focused ethos, the number of social enterprises continues to rise.
Services we offer to social enterprises include:
- Formation and registration services for limited companies, charities, CIC (Community Interest Companies) or CIO (Charitable Incorporated Organisations)
- Company secretarial services
- Special VAT advice and risk reviews
- Financial forecasting and modelling
- Tax planning
- Dissolution, strike off and de-registration
- Due diligence
- Systems and internal controls reviews
Sign up to receive the latest news from Larking Gowen