Tax Enquiry Protection Service
Every year, HMRC open enquiries into thousands of personal and business tax records. Anyone who pays taxes can be randomly selected for investigation. Even if your tax affairs are in order, an investigation can take months and cost thousands of pounds in professional fees.
For a small cost, you'll get our full support in defending your case and be covered for fees of up to £100,000.
Areas covered include:
- Enquiries into personal or business tax return
- Enquiries into business accounts, including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Business record checks
- VAT and PAYE compliance visits, including follow-up correspondence
- Disputes with HMRC relating to tax status of employees or subcontractors
- CIS disputes
- National minimum wage enquiries
You’ll also benefit from telephone support on employment, health and safety and legal matters.
"My subscription cost was very reasonable and without the service I would have had to pay professional accountancy fees well into five figures. It was a godsend knowing that all your time and work was covered."
Sign up to receive the latest news from Larking Gowen