Providing you with powerful and bite sized information to use within the Tourism, Leisure & Hospitality industry
Tourism Business Chat is part of Larking Gowen’s Insights podcast series, where tourism & hospitality specialist Chris Scargill interviews successful business owners and leaders from the tourism, leisure and hospitality sector throughout Norfolk, Essex and Suffolk.
Each episodes features special guests who share their experiences and talk openly about themselves, their business and how they see the future. They share the challenges their business and the sector are facing, what they have learnt from the last year, and how they plan to structure their business in the face of lockdown challenges, and beyond.
SERIES 4 COMING SOON!
Follow on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever else you get your podcasts, and get the next episodes delivered straight into your feed.
Series three of Tourism Business chat
Listen back to series two...
Click on the images below to listen to an episode from series one.
During our free-to-attend webinar this year headed by our lead tourism & hospitality partner Chris Scargill, guest panellists from leading organisations in the Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality sector discussed key questions:
- What's the latest in the road to recovery?
- What are the staffing practicalities around teams returning to work?
- How are you maintaining communication and managing customer expectations through the transition?
- What lessons have you learnt and what changes have you made or will you be making?
- What do you see as the key risk aspects for 2021?
- What legacy and changes do you think there will be? (dare we mention the word staycation)
- What are the key challenges ahead and how are you planning for them?
Click on the video below to follow the discussion.