Andrew Hird, Woodland Holiday Park
Providing you with powerful and bite sized information to use within the Tourism, Leisure & Hospitality industry
Tourism Business Chat is back for series 4!
Follow on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever else you get your podcasts, and get the next episodes delivered straight into your feed.
In the Tourism Business Chat podcast, tourism & leisure specialist Chris Scargill interviews successful business owners and leaders from the tourism, leisure, retail and hospitality sector throughout Norfolk, Essex and Suffolk.
Our special guests share their experiences and talk openly about themselves, their business and how they see the future. They share what they have learnt from the pandemic, and their hopes for the future of the sector with it's continuing challenges.
Series 5 - coming soon!
Make sure you follow us on your chosen platform so new episodes drop straight into your feed!
Listen to our featured episodes below
Tourism Business Survey bitesize chat - with special guests from Suffolk Food Hall and Deer's Glade Camping & Caravan Park
Do you know about our annual Tourism Business Survey?
Watch this short video to find out about how we further support the sector.
Watch what happened at our results seminar in 2023
Open for Business: Hope or fear for tourism one year on
Our Tourism lead Chris Scargill led a panel webinar back in 2021 'Open for Business: Hope or fear for tourism one year on', with guest panellists Andy Wood CEO of Adnams, Ruth Knight Director of Norfolk Broads Direct, Philip Turner owner of Chestnut Inns, and Andrew Barnes CEO of Bure Valley Railway. They discussed key questions:
- What's the latest in the road to recovery?
- What are the staffing practicalities around teams returning to work?
- How are you maintaining communication and managing customer expectations through the transition?
- What lessons have you learnt and what changes have you made or will you be making?
- What do you see as the key risk aspects for 2021?
- What legacy and changes do you think there will be? (dare we mention the word staycation)
- What are the key challenges ahead and how are you planning for them?
Click on the video below to watch the full discussion.
Sign up to receive the latest news from Larking Gowen